Welcome

Welcome to Writer's Page. I write a lot and this is for any fans of mine to know what's going on. I'll write personal preferences and maybe a general idea of what I'm writing about. Those of you that I met from the NextGen Writer's confrence welcome. Those who were just looking for a new blog to read, welcome.

Monday, September 19, 2011

Inspiration

   Inspiration comes from anywhere. It really does. Look around, do you see something that would inspire a character to travel into space? Here's popular places to look for inspiration:
  • Dreams
  • Song Lyrics
  • Videos (Please don't Copyright)
  • Grandpa's stories about when he was a boy
  • ANYWHERE
   It like I said it can come from ANYWHERE Look around, see what you can see, find something that wants to be found. I got my inspiration from a garage sale and now I'm happy about what I'm trying to produce. (I do say trying because I'm still getting through a really slow part that just won't end) LOL

   Thanks for reading, go get inspired
        Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment