Welcome

Welcome to Writer's Page. I write a lot and this is for any fans of mine to know what's going on. I'll write personal preferences and maybe a general idea of what I'm writing about. Those of you that I met from the NextGen Writer's confrence welcome. Those who were just looking for a new blog to read, welcome.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Music While Writing

   Like many people I like to listen to music. I don't know if you're the same way but I like to listen to it while writing. I started out listening to things on YouTube.com and playlist.com mostly things that you would listen to in the car, the songs you sing in the shower. Well that worked until I started singing along and didn't get any writing done.
   Now I've found classical music very soothing and helps with my acute writer's block. I'll say that most of you have heard of Beethoven, am I right? I know of him and Mozart, they are the ones that we learned the most about in school. Well there's so many different composers that didn't get in the spot light as much as they did. So I'll go and give you a place where you can find some of my composers on my playlist, ok.

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/22334352395
   This link is to my Writing music. It has a few others that I can't name off the top of my head. I've found that I like the classical music and that I hope to get more one there.
   (Warning the first two may not play I have made a complaint about it to the playlist people but other than that it should be fine.)

No comments:

Post a Comment