Welcome

Welcome to Writer's Page. I write a lot and this is for any fans of mine to know what's going on. I'll write personal preferences and maybe a general idea of what I'm writing about. Those of you that I met from the NextGen Writer's confrence welcome. Those who were just looking for a new blog to read, welcome.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Poetry

  Yes I love to write poetry. Though I had a paper with my favorite on it sadly I lost it. But that isn't why I want to talk about poetry. You know how I felt before I took up something like poetry. I felt down, depressed and feeling sad a lot.
  I think that anyone can find that poetry does a lot of help. I can get inspired just by listening to the popular girls at school talking about boys and how much they loved their ex's. Maybe I can get inspired by listening to my mom talk about how much the cat is a 'pain in her butt.' Poetry is a sense of calm when your finished. It's a calm that can help with whatever your writing.
  My favorite type of poetry is free style. No rules to follow. I like haikus and have a lot of fun trying to follow the rules with them. I don't have a favorite poem or a favorite author but I have to say that Walt Whitman is the only on besides Emily Dickinson. If you would like to learn more about my poetry send me a comment and I'll have something up along the lines of what I write.

    Thanks for reading,
       Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment