Welcome

Welcome to Writer's Page. I write a lot and this is for any fans of mine to know what's going on. I'll write personal preferences and maybe a general idea of what I'm writing about. Those of you that I met from the NextGen Writer's confrence welcome. Those who were just looking for a new blog to read, welcome.

Monday, August 8, 2011

Reference Site's anyone?

   Hello all you writer's page fanatics. Now I might start doing some things to help writing. I don't know if you would want to take it from me since I'm not a published author and I have no idea what a synopsis nor do I have a clue about how to write a query letter. All I need is to give you a few references. That doesn't make me the most reliable source but at least you'll know that I'm going to other authors for advice and that I follow them for tips about writing.

 http://teenageauthor.wordpress.com/
http://goteenwriters.blogspot.com/2011/08/are-you-writing-for-you-or-readers-too.html?showComment=1312814326446#c2268531767545255061

No comments:

Post a Comment